We are pleased to offer VENDOR spacing for our 10th Annual Sing-A-Rama Acappella Music Conference held at The Hyatt Regency Los Angeles Airport beginning Friday, January 13 through Sunday, January 15, 2017. All events, workshops, and activities are located indoors. This is a family event.
Description of Event:
FRIDAY, JANUARY 13, 2017
7:00 - 9:00 PM
THE WALLS GROUP (2x Stellar Award Winner and Grammy Nominated)
SING-A-RAMA ACAPPELLA MUSIC CONFERENCE
OPEN NIGHT: 9:15 PM (Acappella Singing)
FRIDAY NIGHT LIVE: 10:00 PM - 12 midnight (Acappella Singing)
SATURDAY, JANUARY 14, 2017
Workshops (Music Workshops)
Sing-A-Rama Banquet (Honors and Awards)
Saturday Night Live 10:00 PM - 12 midnight (Acappella Singing)
SUNDAY, JANUARY 15, 2017
Sunday Finale (more Acappella Singing)
Event Traffic: 2016 Event and Hotel traffic: Over 1000. Event attendance, 600+
Amenities for Vendors:
- Announcement throughout the event
- Vendors guaranteed promotions on our website if payment paid on or before December 30, 2016
- 1 Table and 2 chairs provided per vendor. NO tents
- Internet access
- In and Out Parking privileges @ $11.00 per day
- Application deadline: Sunday, January 8, 2017, vendor fee non-refundable. Payment is due with application. Cash, Money Order, Check, Credit Card, PayPal.
- You may register and pay: Online at Sing-A-Rama Vendor Registration
- You may mail application and payment to Sing-A-Rama 2017, 22817 Ventura Blvd., Woodland Hills, CA 91367 before January 08, 2017.
For other payment options, please contact Faith Taylor, Tmadeforu@aol.com or (323) 217-6161
- Three (3) day weekend vendors - SET UP TIME - Friday, January 13, 2017, at 11:00 a.m. MUST be set up by 3 p.m. BREAK DOWN is Sunday, January 15th by 8:00 p.m. Saturday ONLY Vendors - Setup Time: Saturday, January 14, 2017, at 9:00 AM, Breakdown same day by 10:00 PM.
- The vendor is responsible for leaving the vendor area in the condition that it was originally received, i.e. removal of all debris such as boxes and trash.
- This event occurs rain or shine!
- We reserve the right to censor any booth.
- We reserve the right to refuse any vendor application, should this occur the fee would be refunded.
- Vendors are required to donate a door prize valued for at least $10.00 |
Door prizes are announced throughout Conference general sessions.
Waiver: The Norwood Kids Foundation and Sing-A-Rama 2017 reserves the right to refuse any vendor application, should this occur the fee will be refunded. The Vendor shall defend, save and hold harmless the Norwood Kids Foundation, Sing-A-Rama, and The Hyatt Regency Hotel, their respective officers, agents, board members, staff, volunteers, sponsors and assigns from any claims, damages, losses, liability or expense which may arise, and shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage due to fire, accident, theft, weather, acts of God, vandalism or any other loss or injury whatsoever or not specifically described herein, whether past, present or future. Booths are not insured by the Norwood Kids Foundation, Sing-A-Rama, The Hyatt Regency Hotel or any sponsoring agents, vendors must make provisions for safeguarding their goods. Vendors must have replacement cost insurance for all personal property. Vendor assumes full liability for protecting, care and maintenance of exhibitor’s property.